August 1, 2013

Recent Work / Food Waste Illustration for Hong Kong Tatler

Kitty N. Wong illustration on food waste in HK for Tatler. Compost pile and excessive dishes
Just a quick little update on my first and newest illustration for HongKongTatler.com! The illo was for an article about food waste in the city and is written by the amazing Janice Leung Hayes AKA e*Ting. I was super excited to work on this because hello Tatler! And also because I love promoting/living life as a composting hippie. Thank you so much to the editor Charmaine for the opportunity! You can read the article here.

Kitty N. Wong idea rough illustration drafts on food waste in HK for Tatler
Some drafts and process shots. Enjoy! And I also made this little Instagram video on how I did the collaged dishes.

Hong Kong illustrator Kitty N. Wong gouache painting on food waste in HK for Tatler. Close up of collaged macaron tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment